Terms and Conditions for FedEx Student offer
FedEx Student Offer is a Promotion of FedEx Express Transportation and Supply Chain Services (India) Pvt. Ltd. (“FedEx”), to provide discounts on student applications to international universities, colleges, educational institutes etc. (“Promotion”), subject to the terms and conditions herein below, which explain the nature and scope of the relationship between FedEx and the customer. The shipments shall be subject to the following terms and conditions and FedEx Conditions of Carriage available at fedex.com/in/services/terms, which specify limitations and exclusions on the liability of FedEx.
- 1. Transit time may vary depending upon pick up and destination locations.
- 2. Only those documents that originate in India and are addressed to a University, College, Educational Institutes etc. Outside India will be eligible for this Promotion.
- 3. Flat rate of Rs 1,500 will be charged for documents weighing up to 0.5kg across 220 countries and territories worldwide. This rate is applicable to all shipments booked through any of the FedEx or FedEx Authorized Ship Centre (FASC ) stores or on bookings done through Customer Service.
- 4. For customers who book shipments on this Promotion through the website shipnow.fedex.com, the shipping charges will be Rs. 1,400 per shipment.
- 5. The above flat rates are inclusive of freight charges, fuel surcharge and applicable taxes. Surcharges (including Outside Delivery Area) etc. as applicable, will be charged over and above this flat rate.
- 6. Documents accepted under this Promotion will travel on FedEx International Priority® (“IP”) service.
- 7. Customers are advised to keep the package open for inspection by FedEx.
- 8. All documents under this Promotion will be shipped through either FedEx Pak / FedEx Envelope, which will be offered free of charge.
- 9. Documents will be processed only on receipt of payment. No credit will be offered to any customer under this Promotion.
- 10. At the time of handing over the documents, customer must submit 1 copy of student id or 1 copy of photo-id proof and address proof (including passport, driving license, voter id, ration card or aadhar card) and share the original for verification.
- 11. Address correction will not be permitted once the package has been accepted by FedEx. In exceptional cases, at FedEx’s discretion, address correction will be allowed at an additional surcharge of INR 300, subject to the address correction not resulting in change to University name and City, State and Country.
- 12. Under this Promotion, shipment en-route will be sent back as per customer’s request only on receipt of payment by customer for applicable return charges. Return charges will be calculated as per list rates on FedEx International Priority® from destination country, if the shipment is outside India and as per list rates on FedEx Priority Overnight™, if the shipment is within India.
- 13. The customer must fill up the required details on the Air Waybill and submit the same to FedEx along-with the document to be shipped.
- 14. Only 1 shipment can be sent on one Air Waybill.
- 15. This Promotion cannot be clubbed with any existing Promotion / Offer.
- 1. Participation in this Promotion indicates that customer has read & agreed to the Terms and Conditions specified here and the Conditions of Carriage included by reference.
- 2. In no event shall FedEx or any FedEx affiliate be liable to any customer, or any third party, for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, or lost revenue or profits, arising out of customer’s acts or omissions in connection with this Promotion.
- 3. FedEx reserves the right to terminate this Promotion or alter the terms and conditions stated herein at any time without prior notice.
- 4. All information received during this Promotion will become the property of FedEx and may be retained by FedEx and its group companies to appropriately process lead queries.
- 5. Fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of applicable rules (including, but not limited to these terms and conditions) shall result, without limitation, in the elimination of the customer from the Promotion and shall disqualify the customer from participation in the Promotion as well as in any future sales promotion programs of FedEx. In addition, FedEx reserves the right to take appropriate legal action to recover damages, including its attorney fees incurred in prosecuting any lawsuit.
- 6. By agreeing to participate in this Promotion, you give consent to FedEx to communicate to you through email and by telephone with further similar offers which may be of interest to you.
- 7. Failure on the part of FedEx to enforce these terms and conditions in part or as a whole shall not constitute a waiver of that/these term(s) or conditions(s) by FedEx.
- 8. All disputes relating to this Promotion or its Terms & Conditions shall be finally determined by FedEx at its sole discretion. Decisions by FedEx shall be final and binding on users of this Promotion.
- 9. For any queries, please email email@example.com or call Customer Service on 1800 209 6161 or 1800 22 6161 (toll free).
- 10. All disputes are subject to the laws of India and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.