Terms and Conditions for Online discount offer
The Online discount offer is a Promotion of FedEx Express Transportation and Supply Chain Services (India) Pvt. Ltd. (“FedEx”) to provide discounts on selected domestic and international products booked on www.shipnow.fedex.com (the “Promotion”), subject to the terms and conditions below. International shipments will be subject to the following terms and conditions and FedEx Conditions of Carriage available at http://www.fedex.com/in/services/terms/index.html. Domestic shipments will be subject to the following terms and conditions and FedEx Conditions of Carriage available at http://www.fedex.com/in/domestic/services/terms/index.html. FedEx Conditions of Carriage specifically
covers limitations and exclusions on the liability of FedEx.
- 1. This Promotion is only applicable to International and Domestic shipments booked online through www.shipnow.fedex.com (the “Microsite”) and where the shipment is originating in India.
- 2. The Promotion is valid only for the following FedEx Express International shipping services:
- a. FedEx International Priority®
- b. FedEx International Economy®
- 3. The Promotion is valid only for the following FedEx Express Domestic shipping services:
- a. FedEx Priority Overnight™
- b. FedEx Standard Overnight™
- c. FedEx Economy™
- 4. The Promotion offers customers a 10% discount on freight charges on fedex.com/in on his/her first shipment booked through the Microsite.
- 5. The Promotion further offers a 20% discount on freight charges as per FedEx list rates on any subsequent shipment booked through the Microsite, which will be made available through a unique Promotion code. To avail the 20% discount, the shipment must be dropped off at any of the FedEx World Service Centres (WSCs) or stations. This is not applicable at the FedEx Ship Sites (FedEx Authorized Ship centres) or through scheduled pickups by FedEx.
- 6. Promotion codes will only become active once the qualifying shipment has been tendered to FedEx.
- 7. The above discounts are not applicable to dynamic fuel charges, other surcharges or applicable taxes or duties.
- 8. Payment for the shipment cannot be made online. It can only be made through cash, debit card, or credit card.
- 9. Shipping rates are estimated on the basis of the information provided by the customer. If FedEx determines that there is any discrepancy in the information provided by the customer, FedEx reserves the right to adjust the shipping rates accordingly.
- 10. FedEx will not be liable for the consequences of the provision of any incorrect information by the customer, including but not limited to delay in dispatch of any shipment.
- 11. Shipments will be processed only on receipt of full payment, as determined by FedEx. Credit will not be offered to customers under this Promotion.
- 12. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other existing FedEx Promotion or Offer.
- 13. This Promotion cannot be used to gain discounts on any FedEx account-holder rates.
- 1. Participation in this Promotion indicates that the customer has read & agreed to the Terms and Conditions specified herein and the Conditions of Carriage included by reference.
- 2. FedEx reserves the right to suspend or terminate this Promotion or alter the terms and conditions stated herein at any time without prior notice.
- 3. All information received during this Promotion will become the property of FedEx and may be retained by FedEx and its group companies for future use.
- 4. By agreeing to participate in this Promotion, you give consent to FedEx to communicate to you through email and by telephone with further similar offers which may be of interest to you.
- 5. Failure on the part of FedEx to enforce these terms and conditions in part or as a whole shall not constitute a waiver of that/these term(s) or conditions(s) by FedEx.
- 6. All disputes relating to this Promotion or its Terms & Conditions shall be finally determined by FedEx at its sole discretion. Decisions by FedEx shall be final and binding on users of this Promotion.
- 7. For any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Customer Service on 1800 209 6161 or 1800 22 6161 (toll free).
- 8. All disputes are subject to the laws of India and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Mumbai only.