FedEx Terms and Conditions
Section 1. Agreement
This section sets out the terms and conditions of the FedEx ‘Festive offer’ (the “Program”) offered by FedEx Express Transportation and Supply Chain Services (India) Private Limited (“FedEx”), having its registered office at Boomerang, Unit No. 801, 8th Floor, Wings A & B1, Chandivali Farm Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400072.
You (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your”, “Customer”, or “Participant”) agree that the terms and conditions provided in this agreement (“Agreement”) govern your participation in the FedEx ‘Festive offer’ (“Program”).
Your acceptance of this Agreement as described above also constitutes agreement to the Program terms, as set out in this Agreement.
When used in this Agreement, the name “FedEx” shall mean and include FedEx Express Transportation and Supply Chain Services (India) Private Limited and any and all of its affiliate companies, any of which may exercise the rights and privileges afforded FedEx under this Agreement, but FedEx Express Transportation and Supply Chain Services (India) Private Limited is the sole obligor. No one is authorized to change the terms of this Agreement except FedEx.
Section 2. Program specifics
A. Campaign Period
- The program duration is from October 19, 2020 to January 10, 2021.
B. Entry to Program
- This campaign (“Program”) is open to residents of India only.
- Individual participant (you) must be eighteen (18) years or above.
- All cash / retail customers with domestic and international shipping requirements are eligible to participate in this program.
C. Eligible Shipments
- The offer is valid on FedEx international services – FedEx International Priority® and FedEx domestic services – FedEx Priority OvernightTM.
D. Offer Details
- This offer is valid from October 19, 2020 to January 10, 2021.
- During the offer period, you can book your gift shipments weighing from 1kg to 5kg at 40% discounted freight charges (excluding taxes and other surcharges).
- Any shipment above the weight break of 5kg will be booked under the regular list rate.
- This offer can be availed in any of the following ways:
- (i) By visiting our retail website – shipnow.fedex.com;
- (ii) By dropping your shipment at the nearest FedEx retail outlet within the current serviceable postal codes;.
- (iii) By calling Customer Service at 1800 209 6161 (international) or 1800 419 4343 (domestic);
- Call FedEx Customer Service or email email@example.com to know the latest serviceable postal code.
Section 3. Restrictions
- The program is not applicable if you are shipping on your FedEx 9-digit account number.
- The program is not applicable for FedEx Student Product, Intracity offer and 10kg and 25kg Boxes.
- This program offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- You cannot raise any dispute for the shipments against which the discount is processed.
- FedEx will not entertain any claim or correspondence with regard to the discount or otherwise, other than specified herein.
- Discount will not be extended after the program completion.
- The discount is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
Section 4. Shipments
The FedEx terms and conditions of carriage (Domestic or International) in the applicable FedEx Service Guide at https://www.fedex.com/en-in/conditions-of-carriage.html in effect on the day of any shipment made by you under the Program shall apply to any such shipments (‘Conditions of Carriage’). If there is a conflict between the Conditions of Carriage and the Program, the Conditions of Carriage will control.
Section 5. Terms of Program
- FedEx reserves the right to alter, modify, suspend and terminate the ‘Festive offer’ program and this Agreement, all or any of them, at any time for any reason, with respect to all or any of the program participants, by email/written communication or otherwise.
- Fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of applicable rules (including, but not limited to these terms and conditions) shall result, without limitation, in the elimination of the customer from the offer and shall disqualify the customer from participation in the offer as well as in any future sales promotion offers of FedEx. In addition, FedEx reserves the right to take appropriate legal action to recover damages, including its attorney fees, incurred in prosecuting any lawsuit.
- FedEx reserves the right to terminate your participation in the program for any reason. In particular, in the event if you are later determined to be ineligible for the program or any discount offered under the program after being notified that you were eligible, your participation in the program and receipt of any discount will terminate.
- Decisions regarding eligibility to participate in the Program are solely within the discretion of FedEx.
Section 6. Complete Agreement
This Agreement, together with the FedEx Conditions of Carriage and these Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement in place with you and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous understandings, representations, statements or agreements, written or oral. No amendment to, modification of, or waiver of any provision of, this Agreement will be binding on FedEx without FedEx’s written consent.