Terms and Conditions – Festive Offer
This Program of Federal Express Corporation’s branch offices, subsidiaries and affiliates in India (collectively referred to as “FedEx”) offering FedEx International Priority®, FedEx International Economy®, FedEx Priority OvernightTM, FedEx Standard OvernightTM and FedEx EconomyTM services.
This section sets out the terms and conditions of this Program which specifically covers limitations and exclusions on the liability of FedEx.
All walk-in, cash customers with domestic and international shipping requirements are eligible to participate in this Program.
The Program is NOT applicable to customers who would like to ship on their FedEx 9-digit account number. The Program is open to all Indian Residents over the age of 18.
Participation in the FedEx walk-in customer Program (the “Program”) indicates that the customer has read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions specified herein.
- 1. The Program is valid in all FedEx and FedEx Ship Site stores across India and on www.shipnow.fedex.com. The Program is valid on FedEx international services – FedEx International Priority® and FedEx International Economy®, and FedEx domestic services – FedEx Priority OvernightTM, FedEx Standard OvernightTM and FedEx EconomyTM.
- 2. The Program is valid from October 15, 2019 to January 15, 2020.
- 3. During the program period, customers can book their Gift shipments up to 5kg at a 40% discounted rate.
- 4. Any shipment above the weight break of 5kg will be booked under the regular list rate.
- 5. The offer does not apply on FedEx Student Product, Intracity offer and 10kg and 25kg Boxes.
- 6. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- 1. FedEx may suspend or terminate the Program at any time it deems necessary. FedEx may, in its absolute discretion, change these terms and conditions at any time with or without notice.
- 2. Fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of applicable rules (including, but not limited to these terms and conditions) shall result, without limitation, in the elimination of the customer from the Program and shall disqualify the customer from participation in the Program as well as in any future sales promotion programs of FedEx. In addition, FedEx reserves the right to take appropriate legal action to recover damages, including its attorney fees, incurred in prosecuting any lawsuit.
- 3. In no event shall FedEx or any FedEx affiliate be liable to any customer, or any third party, for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, or lost revenue or profits, arising out of FedEx or any promotion participant’s acts or omissions in connection with the Program.
- 4. Failure on the part of FedEx to enforce these terms and conditions in part or as a whole shall not constitute a waiver of that/these term(s) or condition(s) by FedEx.
- 5. All disputes relating to these terms and conditions, rewards or any other aspect of the Program shall be finally resolved by FedEx at its sole discretion. Decisions by FedEx shall be final and binding on the customers. No disputes regarding the Program will be entertained after the Program period.
- 6. Any and all disputes concerning this Program will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.