FedEx Terms and Conditions – Online Discount Offer
Section 1. Agreement.
This section sets out the terms and conditions of the FedEx ‘Online Discount Offer’ (the "Program") offered by FedEx Express Transportation and Supply Chain Services (India) Private Limited ("FedEx"), having its registered office at Boomerang, Unit No. 801, 8th Floor, Wings A & B1, Chandivali Farm Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400072.
You (hereinafter referred to as "You", "Your", "Customer", or "Participant") agree that the terms and conditions provided in this agreement ("Agreement") govern your participation in the FedEx ‘Online Discount Offer’ ("Program").
Your acceptance of this Agreement as described above also constitutes agreement to the Program terms, as set out in this Agreement.
When used in this Agreement, the name "FedEx" shall mean and include FedEx Express Transportation and Supply Chain Services (India) Private Limited and any and all of its affiliate companies, any of which may exercise the rights and privileges afforded FedEx under this Agreement, but FedEx Express Transportation and Supply Chain Services (India) Private Limited is the sole obligor. No one is authorized to change the terms of this Agreement except FedEx.
Section 2. Program specifics
A. Entry to Program
- This Program is only applicable to international and domestic shipments booked online. Through shipnow.van.fedex.com (the “Microsite”) and where the shipment is originating in India.
- Individual participant (you) must be eighteen (18) years or above.
B. Eligible Shipments
- International shipping services:
- FedEx International Priority®
- FedEx International Economy®
- Domestic shipping services:
- FedEx Priority Overnight™
- FedEx Standard Overnight™
- FedEx Economy™
C. Offer Details
- This Program offers you a 10% discount on freight charges (excluding taxes and other surcharges) as per FedEx list rates on your first shipment booked through the Microsite.
- This Program further offers a 20% discount on freight charges (excluding taxes and other surcharges) as per FedEx list rates on any subsequent shipment booked through the Microsite, which will be made available through a unique promotion code.
- Promotion codes will only become active once the qualifying shipment has been tendered to FedEx.
- Promotion code is valid for 6 months from the date of code generation.
- Payment for the shipment cannot be made online. You can choose to pay by using any of the following methods:
- If you are scheduling a pickup by a FedEx courier, you will have to pay in cash.
- Alternatively, if you choose to drop off a shipment, you can pay in cash, UPI, by debit/credit card at select stores.
- Shipping rates are estimated on the basis of the shipping information provided by you. If FedEx determines that there is any discrepancy in the information provided by you, FedEx reserves the right to adjust the shipping rates accordingly.
- FedEx will not be liable for the consequences of the provision of any incorrect information by you, including but not limited to delay in dispatch of any shipment.
- Shipments will be processed only on receipt of full payment, as determined by FedEx. Credit will not be offered under this Program.
Section 3. Restrictions
- The program is not applicable, if you are shipping on your FedEx 9-digit account number.
- The program is not applicable for FedEx Student Product, Intracity offer and 10kg and 25kg Boxes.
- This program offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- You cannot raise any dispute for the shipments against which the discount is processed.
- FedEx will not entertain any claim or correspondence with regard to the discount or otherwise, other than specified herein.
- The discount is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
Section 4. Shipments
The FedEx terms and conditions of carriage (domestic and international) in the applicable FedEx Service Guide at https://www.fedex.com/en-in/conditions-of-carriage.html in effect on the day of any shipment made by you under the Program shall apply to any such shipments (‘Conditions of Carriage’). If there is a conflict between the Conditions of Carriage and the Program, the Conditions of Carriage will control.
Section 5. Terms of Program
- FedEx reserves the right to alter, modify, suspend and terminate the Program and this Agreement, all or any of them, at any time for any reason, with respect to all or any of the program participants, by email/written communication or otherwise.
- Fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of applicable rules (including, but not limited to these terms and conditions) shall result, without limitation, in the elimination of the customer from the offer and shall disqualify the customer from participation in the offer as well as in any future sales promotion offers of FedEx. In addition, FedEx reserves the right to take appropriate legal action to recover damages, including its attorney fees, incurred in prosecuting any lawsuit.
- FedEx reserves the right to terminate your participation in the program for any reason. In particular, in the event if you are later determined to be ineligible for the program or any discount offered under the program after being notified that you were eligible, your participation in the program and receipt of any discount will terminate.
- Decisions regarding eligibility to participate in the Program are solely within the discretion of FedEx.
Section 6. Complete Agreement
This Agreement, together with the FedEx Conditions of Carriage and these Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement in place with you and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous understandings, representations, statements or agreements, written or oral. No amendment to, modification of, or waiver of any provision of, this Agreement will be binding on FedEx without FedEx's written consent.