FedEx Terms and Conditions – FedEx Student Offer
Section 1. Agreement.
This section sets out the terms and conditions of the FedEx ‘Student Offer’ (the "Program") offered by FedEx Express Transportation and Supply Chain Services (India) Private Limited ("FedEx"), having its registered office at Boomerang, Unit No. 801, 8th Floor, Wings A & B1, Chandivali Farm Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400072.
You (hereinafter referred to as "You", "Your", "Customer", or "Participant") agree that the terms and conditions provided in this agreement ("Agreement") govern your participation in the FedEx ‘Student Offer’ ("Program").
Your acceptance of this Agreement as described above also constitutes agreement to the Program terms, as set out in this Agreement.
When used in this Agreement, the name "FedEx" shall mean and include FedEx Express Transportation and Supply Chain Services (India) Private Limited and any and all of its affiliate companies, any of which may exercise the rights and privileges afforded FedEx under this Agreement, but FedEx Express Transportation and Supply Chain Services (India) Private Limited is the sole obligor. No one is authorized to change the terms of this Agreement except FedEx.
Section 2. Program specifics
A. Entry to Program
- This Program is only applicable to international shipments booked where the shipment is originating in India and addressed to a University, college, Educational Institutes etc outside India.
- Individual participant (you) must be eighteen (18) years or above.
B. Eligible Shipments
- FedEx International Priority®
C. Offer Details
- You can book international shipment weighing up to 0.5kg on this Program through shipnow.van.fedex.com (the “Microsite”), at a flat rate INR 1,400 per shipment.
- Flat rate of INR 1,500 is applicable to all shipments booked through any of the FedEx or FedEx Authorized Ship Center (FASC) stores or on bookings done through Customer Service.
- The above flat rates are inclusive of freight charges, fuel surcharge and applicable taxes. Surcharges (including Outside Delivery Area or Outside Pickup Area) etc. as applicable, will be charged over and above this flat rate.
- Documents accepted under this Program will travel on FedEx International Priority® (“IP”) service.
- You are advised to keep the package open for inspection by FedEx.
- All documents under this Program will be shipped through either FedEx Pak / FedEx Envelope, which will be offered free of charge.
- Documents will be processed only on receipt of payment. No credit will be offered to any customer under this Program.
- At the time of handing over the documents, you must submit one copy of student ID or one copy of photo-ID proof and address proof (including passport, Driving License, Voter ID, Ration card or Aadhar card) and share the original for verification.
- You must fill up the required details on the Air Waybill and submit the same to FedEx along-with the document to be shipped.
- Only one shipment can be sent on one Air Waybill.
Section 3. Restrictions
- The program is not applicable, if you are shipping on your FedEx 9-digit account number.
- The program is not applicable for FedEx Online Discount Offer, Intracity offer and 10kg and 25kg Boxes.
- This program offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- You cannot raise any dispute for the shipments against which the discount is processed.
- FedEx will not entertain any claim or correspondence with regard to the discount or otherwise, other than specified herein.
- The discount is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
Section 4. Shipments
The FedEx terms and conditions of carriage (domestic and international) in the applicable FedEx Service Guide at https://www.fedex.com/en-in/conditions-of-carriage.html in effect on the day of any shipment made by you under the Program shall apply to any such shipments (‘Conditions of Carriage’). If there is a conflict between the Conditions of Carriage and the Program, the Conditions of Carriage will control.
Section 5. Terms of Program
- FedEx reserves the right to alter, modify, suspend and terminate the Program and this Agreement, all or any of them, at any time for any reason, with respect to all or any of the program participants, by email/written communication or otherwise.
- Fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of applicable rules (including, but not limited to these terms and conditions) shall result, without limitation, in the elimination of the customer from the offer and shall disqualify the customer from participation in the offer as well as in any future sales promotion offers of FedEx. In addition, FedEx reserves the right to take appropriate legal action to recover damages, including its attorney fees, incurred in prosecuting any lawsuit.
- FedEx reserves the right to terminate your participation in the program for any reason. In particular, in the event if you are later determined to be ineligible for the program or any discount offered under the program after being notified that you were eligible, your participation in the program and receipt of any discount will terminate.
- Decisions regarding eligibility to participate in the Program are solely within the discretion of FedEx.
Section 6. Complete Agreement
This Agreement, together with the FedEx Conditions of Carriage and these Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement in place with you and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous understandings, representations, statements or agreements, written or oral. No amendment to, modification of, or waiver of any provision of, this Agreement will be binding on FedEx without FedEx's written consent.